|Wolf Line Construction|
|Date Posted||October 31, 2018|
Wolf Line Construction is a growing construction company providing construction services in South Carolina and other states. Wolf Line Construction operates in partnership with its clients to provide fiber optic and energized space installations throughout the U.S. Wolf Line Construction will leverage its combined experience, industry expertise/relationships, committed team, and network of line work professionals to appropriately resource and execute work for its clients.
We are currently seeking Lashers. Lashers are responsible for placing and lashing fiber optic cable in compliance with applicable codes, regulations and customer specifications.
Salary & Benefits
Wolf Line Construction offers competitive wages, 401K, health insurance, dental, vision and performance bonus
– High School diploma or GED required (must be at least 18 years old)
– Previous experience and knowledge of underground utility construction a must
– Working knowledge of HDD set up, and operations
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with crew, leadership, and clients
– Ethical Conduct
– Personal effectiveness and credibility
– OSHA 10 or 30 Certification a plus
– Current CPR Certification
– Function effectively as an integral part of a team
– Must be able to meet physical demands of the position
– Safe operation of company vehicles and equipment
– Work safely in all conditions
– Possess knowledge of Industry standard safe working practices
– Must have reliable transportation, valid drivers license, and clean driving record
– Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
– Must be available to travel to various sites as required outside of SC
Wolf Line Construction (“WLC”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.