|Date Posted||May 19, 2017|
Leverage your proven video surveillance or card access experience with a company that has secured their place at the high end of the industry! Spend your career at an organization where you have long term stability in an atmosphere that’s personally and professionally gratifying.
Our client, Care Security Systems is searching for a skilled security and surveillance installer for a Lead Surveillance Technician role, based in Montebello, NY.
Enjoy working with high-end clientele and larger, more satisfying projects. In this role, you will install and maintain large-scale security and surveillance systems for sizable corporations and organizations. Grow the role and your responsibilities, and eventually build a team that reports directly to you! This is the long term opportunity you’ll want to explore.
Some of the benefits to you:
• Competitive compensation and great benefits package – includes medical/dental coverage, 401k, travel expenses paid
• Can live anywhere in the Tri-State area – flexibility to choose whether to come in to the office or dispatch from home
• Small company atmosphere – everybody knows your name; true team environment
• Honesty and integrity – company has a great reputation in the industry; follows best business practices
• Stability – strong client base; works with large name-brand clients you will recognize
• Group events and comradery – go to major sporting events and more; spend time with your coworkers in a fun way!
• Long employee tenure – some employees have been here for 25 years; you could retire from here if desired
• Growth and advancement – they want to move you into a management-type role down the road; get the chance to build your own team and run your own projects
• Great hours – be home every night during the work week; don’t need to come into the office every day
Don’t let this better opportunity pass by. Apply now!
About our client: Care Security Systems is a leading provider of security systems for businesses and corporations in the tri-state area. They specialize in the implementation of commercial security systems, including: video surveillance and analytics, access control, visitor management, fire and burglar alarm, and biometric in-motion identification systems. They are proud of the dedication and loyalty of their team members and the positive and supportive work environment that they have created.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.