|Date Posted||April 1, 2018|
Every day, Kelly Financial Resources (KFR) connects experienced support-level professionals to senior-level finance and accounting management professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
We currently have an exciting contract to hire opportunity for a Consumer Loan Servicing Technician
- Act on research and/or information requests originating from Branches, Contact Center, other departments, members and third parties accurately and promptly.
- Track, release and manage lien perfections.
- Review, analyze and process requests and ensure that information and resulting actions are based on credit union and department policy and procedures.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- Process all requests submitted through the Consumer Loan Servicing Queues, email inboxes and faxes. Take inventory, distribute, verify and process daily DMV paperwork. Complete changes to loans per approved modification agreements. Assist with equity conveyance processes.
- Work daily, weekly and monthly reports as needed. Identifying and contacting members and Dealerships to obtain and or correct appropriate paperwork to perfect the title with Golden 1 as lien holder. Ensuring data changes are in line with policies and procedures.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance, including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Post vehicle payoff checks after all required paperwork has been received and according to credit union guidelines. Contact appropriate parties to obtain paperwork if not provided.
- Check perfected registrations, process in and out of state title requests and requests to transport vehicles out of the country. Perform basic equity conveyance processes, report reviews and subsequent follow up.
- Adjust accounts to comply with the Service members Civil Relief Act, process letters of guarantee and GAP claim requests.
- Work with CLS Technician II to identify process efficiencies and submit procedural updates for approval, as needed.
- Responsible for distributing mail, coding, and completing fax requests received within the Consumer Loan
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.