|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
Don’t just live life….love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our residents!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own lasting impression.
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to become an Maintenance Technician at Harbour's Edge, a CCRC community located in Delray Beach, FL. The shift that we are currently seeking is Sunday-Thursday. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the normal upkeep and repair of all aspects of the physical plant, including residential and community apartments, villas, health center and interior or exterior community property/grounds.
We are offering a $200 sign-on bonus payable after 60 days of employment.
A few other details about the role:
- Perform assigned maintenance duties and routine preventive maintenance. Identify deficiencies and follow procedure for correcting problems.
- Maintain all tools, equipment and supplies in proper condition, and notifies supervisors to ensure adequate replacements are available as needed.
- Assist with refurbishment projects and repairs.
- Complete work within scheduled time frame, according to budget and priority set by supervisor.
- Install, finish, repair, paint, remove and dispose of drywall or other material.
- Pick up and deliver supplies.
- Operate maintenance equipment not limited to hand or power tools, company vehicles, or snow blowers.
- Communicate effectively with team members, residents, contractors, vendors, suppliers, and city, state and federal officials as required, either in person, by phone, in writing, or via radio.
- Provide data for maintenance reports as requested.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintain knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion, dedication, team work and quality. Team member will support, actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.