|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Facility: SOUTHWOOD INTERVENTIONS
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under moderate supervision, performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems, pumping, security and sensor equipment. Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Overhauls and services air conditioning, heating, and ventilating equipment
- Removes and installs motors, thermostats, and humidistat
- Repairs and replaces worn and broken parts on condensers, compressors, and water and vacuum pumps
- Repairs and adjusts valves, piping connections, fittings, and couplings; adjusts electrical parts and equipment; adjusts expansion valves and adds gas to refrigeration units; and tests refrigeration equipment for refrigerant leaks
- Maintains records and prepares reports on repairs and service to equipment.
- Directs work, provides technical assistance and performs inspections of work performed by detainee maintenance staff
- Maintenance on larger heating and ventilation equipment
- Basic plumbing maintenance and assembly
- Basic Electrical maintenance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Open to someone who is trainable if they lack experience
- Will have rotating on-call responsibilities