|Date Posted||May 7, 2018|
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager for our Piedmont, SC location. This role is responsible for providing leadership for the maintenance function and ensuring proper maintenance of plant facilities and equipment. This position is responsible for managing the maintenance staff by coordinating maintenance work
Activities include direct support, alignment & execution of reliability excellence practices and programs; prevention, maintenance and repair; project planning, vendor coordination; best practice application, training and support.
Description of Work:
- Safety leadership. Manages regulatory maintenance of PSVs, boilers, thermal oxidizers, safety systems, refrigerant systems, and PSM-covered systems.
- Employee development and training program, staffing, policy implementation / enforcement, budget preparation and cost control.
- Review weekly priorities and communicate issues and plans with production managers.
- Manages department budget, and prepares documentation, including forms and various reports, as necessary.
- Coordinate and oversee contractor maintenance work.
- Manage storeroom contractor performance.
- Select and manage service contracts for various contract maintenance services (janitorial, air compressors, HVAC services, roofing, and other contract maintenance services).