|Date Posted||May 18, 2018|
Medicalodges has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Staff with the primary responsibility of assisting with general maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and equipment at its New Hope Pittsburg facility. . New Hope Service, located in Pittsburg and Valley Center, Kansas, provides developmentally disabled clients with the services and support they need to empower them to live independently within their community. Medicalodges has developed, in New Hope Service, the expertise and highly trained personnel that are necessary to help people with developmental disabilities move into residential settings and personal homes and away from institutions.
- Perform general and preventive maintenance and repair functions of building and equipment.
- Perform minor carpentry, plumbing, and electrical upkeep and emergency repairs and assist contractors to perform major repairs.
- Perform regular floor maintenance per Medicalodges standards and policies.
- Assist in inspections of all buildings on a regular basis for necessary upkeep and document findings.
- Assist in inspections for preventive maintenance such as fire alarm test, zone lines, sprinkler system, and safety surveys, etc., and submit necessary forms to the Service Center on a timely basis.
- Maintain records or documentation per policies.
- Access, input, and complete compliance and educational programs on the computer.
- Ensures a safe environment for employees, residents, and visitors.