|Location||Pennsauken, NJ, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2018|
Under the direction of the Property Manager the Superintendent is responsible for the continued/preventative maintenance of all mechanical operations of the assigned property.This includes HVAC system, electrical, plumbing and curb appeal. Under the direction of the Property Manager the Compliance with local/state/applicable codes. And Supervision training of maintenance technicians.
3 Handles emergencies without supervision, completes paperwork
4. Follows through with building services requests
5. Interacts with outside agencies, police, fire dept, building inspectors and contractors.
6. Communicates effectively with Residents
7. Arranges and insures that all housekeeping tasks are completed(including the pickup of garbage and recycle mopping and sweepng of hallways and stairways,ect.
8. Operates and maintains boilers, pumps, valves, gauges, and related equipment continuously checks all mechanical devices and controls to insure the safe and efficient operation of equipment.
9. Performs necessary repairs to apartments and common areas requested in work orders issued by manager.Inspects apartments after tenant move in move out.
10. Maintains the grounds in a safe and clean condition /Maintains security of building and premises.
11. Maintains written work schedule for the staff,keeping a written general inventory of maintenance and janitorial supplies, having the necessary licences displayed when indicated
12. Maintains door and utility keys inventory maintains inventory of equipment and supplies obtains bids for contracted services as necessary for appropiate services
13. Clears snow and removes ice from sidewalk
14. Checks cleans and maintain roof areas including drains and gutters
15. Accompanies workman or repairman or others who must enter tenants apartment keeping a written record of the even
16. Checks lighting systems and lamps in the building and around the exterior areas of building and replace lights when necessary.
17. Assumes custodian duties when required
18. Supervises the mowing of lawns maintenance of flower beds and ice and snow removal
19. Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the company.