|Date Posted||May 4, 2018|
Edgewood Management is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician in Richmond, VA!
The Ideal candidate has at least 2 years of residential property management maintenance & repair experience, is certified in HVAC to include a strong working knowledge of Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning maintenance and repair.
RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- Complete service requests in a timely manner.
- Complete make-readies.
- Painting and shampooing of vacant units.
- Maintains grounds and pools.
- Own your own tools.
- Carry company issued mobile device when “on call" periodically.
- Walk the property and report any liability problems immediately.
- Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Two years working knowledge of HVAC and Certification.
- Basic knowledge of general repair, maintenance, plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, and painting for residential property management gained through formal education and on-the-job training.
- Skill in maintaining and repairing security hardware.
- Skill to maintain grounds and pools.
- tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Equipment Maintenance
- Reliable Transportation – A MUST
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.