|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician performs general building maintenance tasks.
- Locates and repairs roof leaks in all type of roofs including single ply rubber roofs and built up roofs
- Repairs/ installs skylights, doors, windows, downspouts, gutters, locks,
- Caulks doors and window
- Patches paved areas utilizing cold patching materials
- Puts up wall framing
- Hangs drywall, finishes drywall, patches holes
- Repairs and installs sidewalks and other flat concrete surfaces
- Installs, repairs, and maintains all components in plumbing systems including, but not limited to, faucets, valves, piping, traps, toilets, sinks, and hot water heaters
- Installs, repairs and maintains all HVAC systems including, but not limited to, space heaters, air conditioners, heat pumps, split systems, electric, oil and gas fired heaters.
- Installs, repairs and maintains all components in building electrical systems including, but not limited to, wiring, lights, switches, breakers, transformers, and outlets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible completing service requests in a timely and proper manner. This role is also responsible for keeping good tenant relations. The Maintenance Technician works closely with Director of Maintenance, Maintenance Coordinators and Property Managers.