|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Maintenance Class A Technicians are required to perform all functions of plant maintenance. They are primarily responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatics for equipment used in the fabrication of doors and windows. The equipment entitles brands like Elumatecs, Emmegi's, Josephs profile machining centers, aluminum saws and double mitre saws. other equipment would be small single stroke presses, silicon machines, pumps and bending equipment as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Our Industrial Maintenance technicians are responsible for the proper maintenance and operation of all equipment and machines critical to the company as an industrial organization. Maintenance technicians maintain and repair factory equipment and other industrial machinery, such as conveying systems, production machinery, and packaging equipment. They also install, dismantle, repair, reassemble, and move machinery in our factories, and construction sites.
* Sets up, plans procedures, installs and repairs production equipment and special purpose machines, including equipment's electrical supply lines and circuits, electrical/electronic controls, piping and tubing, pneumatic controls and systems, and hydraulic systems.
* Inspects equipment for proper lubrication and performs general preventative and predictive maintenance.
* Diagnoses trouble, disassembles, determines extent of repairs, estimates labor time for outside repairs, or makes repairs and adjustments. May diagnose electronic control problems to circuit board. Performs most complex repairs and equipment/control problem diagnosis.
* Inspects equipment and tests performance of equipment following repairs.
* Plans and coordinates major equipment repairs and overhauls.
* Prepares requisitions for replacement of parts.
* Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
* Perform maintenance of the machine as recommended by OEM. verifying calibrations on machine, and Level and realign machine, Check and/or perform servo tune on pusher
* Flexibility and willingness to work various shifts as and when needed.
* A willingness to attend training classes and show proficiency in the learned skills is a plus.
* Other general Maintenance duties that may be assigned.
* Ability to climb ladders, work on lifts, stoop and bend on a regular basis.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The tech will demonstrate experience in troubleshooting and repairing. PLC's based electrical control system knowledge. Must have excellent knowledge in Electrical and Electronic troubleshooting of CNC aluminum profile equipment. The technician will have the ability to use The computer/Telephone and interface with OEM personnel.
- Troubleshoot automated production machinery, identify root cause for trouble and repair as necessary. Proficient in electromechanical, pneumatics, and hydraulics. Must have the ability to interpret schematics and drawings and a working knowledge of CNC and PLC controllers and process instrumentation. Operation of machine tools and welding equipment will be a plus and sheet metal operations as required.
- Knowledge of servo controlled Infeed fixtures, Thru-Beam photo eyes for mill length detection, Electrical: 240V AC(20A – 3 Phase) or 480V AC(15A – 3 Phase), Fusible disconnect with OSHA compliant lockout/tagout, Controls combined PC + PLC control system. Infeed fixtures, single set pre-loader, Double set pre-loaders, Diffuse photo eyes for independent mill length detection, Quick change infeed gripper and UHMW guides Linear encoder, power conveyors.
- Knowledge of Controls, Additional monitor for infeed/outfeed, Variable frequency drive with brakes transformers in different voltages, Pro-Lube lubrication system for cutting, Auto-Lube system for machine lubrication, Dust collection system, theory and practice of automation, industrial control devices, motors & control circuits, digital electronics, analog & digital transducers, Industrial process control, distributed control systems (DCS), SCADA Systems, PLCs, ladder logic programming, timers, PLC Counters, PLC Data Handling, PLC Math Instructions
- Operate a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- Must actively participate as a member of the team and be willing to maintain high levels of productivity, occasionally sustaining longer working hours when necessary.
- Valid driver's license with class E qualification and clean driving record.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Certificate in Mechatronics/Industrial maintenance technician/advanced manufacturing. Minimum of five years' experience in journey-level equipment maintenance. Solid knowledge of electrical/electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, automation, engineering technology & production methods, maintenance operations, electronic theory and circuits, basics of mechanical and electrical components and drives, preventive & predictive maintenance of mechanical elements, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, programmable Logic controllers (PLC'S)
Algebra and computation skills.
Attention to detail and established procedures.
Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work while standing for a long periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders, work on lifts, stoop and bend on a regular basis.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to focus and to differentiate between colors and shades of colors.
- Ability to work in both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned environments.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.