|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
Take your career to the next level by joining a high-energy team of problem solvers and innovators. JLL is partnering with Amazon’s fulfillment network to ensure that buildings under our oversight operate at peak performance. We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada. Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As Amazon continues to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
The Performance Manager is a key enabling role and maintains responsibility for Master Service Agreement (MSA) management; Key performance indicator (KPI) development and alignment for tracking, reporting and improvement action planning across all functional leads and disciplines with the Account Team; and shaping and deploying a process management mentality that focuses on leveraging JLL best practices and Client specific requirements. This role will oversee other Performance Managers in supporting the requirements across three service lines within the Warehousing/Logistics environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to mine data and produce actionable intelligence for the operations and account teams
- Work with client and JLL Account Leadership team to design and implement reporting tools, e.g. KPIs, SLAs, monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports, etc. used to track JLL’s performance
- Work with the Firms corporate team along with the client team to design efficient, effective KPI tracking and reporting tools that at a minimum meet all the requirements within the MSA
- Promote and enable importing and exporting best practices to and from JLL
- Ensure strong linkage with and support of client’s leadership team where they see the value we bring and our efforts to continually improve. Develop process and documentation of continuous process improvement and value add the Account Team brings to the Client
- Work with the Finance Team to develop a strategy and confirm the Account is on track to meet the guaranteed and target cost savings
- Develop playbooks for account management and operations management
- Lead the account innovation team
- Lead the efforts in creating, developing, and presenting training documentation that will assist account team members and transition team members in understanding the contents of our contracts/master service agreements between our Client and JLL (Development of the Master Service Agreement Overview document)
- Effectively manage people and projects for on time delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of three years’ Jones Lang LaSalle experience or equivalent industry experience
- 6 Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred. Experience with Lean concepts is a plus
- Deep understanding of contract key performance indicator and reporting requirements. Ability to discover potential conflicts and to develop effective solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate and collaborate across many levels in the organization and with clients
- Strong project management, strategic planning and analytical skills with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans
- Strong skills in areas of leadership, organization and process management
- Results driven – the ability to analyze, act, and implement to ensure desired results are achieved
- Ability to read complex contracts and understand requirements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Unyielding attention to detail that results in zero errors/defects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and desktop publishing programs
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]