|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
Located just outside of Center City Philadelphia and near Plymouth Meeting, Chubb Hotel & Conference Center combines 300 acres of rolling hills and woodlands with distinctive, state-of-the-art facilities to provide a secluded, yet highly accessible venue for any type of event, indoors and out. Chubb Hotel & Conference Center is minutes away from both the fast pace of the city and its suburban countryside. Steeped in rich history, blessed with nature’s beauty, and renowned for impeccable service, Chubb Hotel & Conference Center is unlike any other event destination.
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
1) Be available to be called in for emergencies
2) Operate all HVAC equipment including, but not limited to:
– 2 – 300 ton air cooled chillers
– 1 – 120 ton air cooled chiller
– 3 – 140 HP hot water boilers
– 1 – 122 HP hot water boiler
– 2 – 22 HP domestic hot water boilers
– 5 – Air handlers ranging fro 40 HP – 75 HP
3) Operate all fire and life safety systems including, but not limited to:
– Fire alarm panels
– Fire alarm devices
i. smoke detectors
ii. pull stations
– 500 GPM diesel fire pumps
– Sprinkler systems
– Dry sprinkler systems
– Pre-action sprinkler systems
– 2000 kw diesel generator
– 125 kw diesel generator
– 45 kw diesel generator
– Fire extinguishers
– Kitchen fire protection ansul systems
4) Drive utility carts to different buildings on property
5) Drive company vehicles to pick up supplies needed.
6) Upkeep and housekeeping of maintenance areas
7) Work on all interior and exterior carpentry projects
8) Operate all power tools including, but not limited to:
– Table saws
– Miter saws
– Portable saws
i. circulating saw
ii. reciprocating saw
– Drill Press
– Pneumatic Nail Guns
9) Work off of ladders, high reach lifts and roofs
10) Minor electrical work
– wiring, lighting, etc.
11) Minor plumbing work
– soldering, cutting, torching, etc.
12) Minor roofing
– shingle replacement, patching, etc
13) Window cleaning from high reach lifts and ladders
14) Snow and Ice Removal
– shovel and salt
– snow blowers
– snow plow
15) Operate computer for equipment controls and operations including, but not limited to:
– HVAC equipment
16) Equipment repairs
– replace bulbs
– small motor repairs
17) Spackling and painting
- Valid driver’s license required.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.