|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
Voice and Data
This position is open as of 9/12/2018.
Network Administrator – VMWare, Windows Server, CitrixIf you are a Network Administrator (Voice & Data) with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing• Provide high availability of the network and telecommunication services.
• Provide high availability for business application platform, including application and databases infrastructure; webservers, file servers and other.
• Network infrastructure deployment, maintenance and planning for future growth.
• Infrastructure design and architecting.
• Rollout, Deploy, update and maintain all enterprise servers and storage infrastructure.
• Under the guidance of the corporate senior network administrator, manages network infrastructure including firewall, routers and switches.
• Implement, tuning and maintain virtual environment using VMware solutions.
• With the support of the junior network administrator and/or level 1 technician, define and implement the update and maintenance process for end users
equipment, including but not limited to PC ' s, tables, cell phones.
• With the support of the junior network administrator and/or level I technician, provide support to end users.
• Implement corporate network access and security policies.
• Maintain Disaster Recovery plan.
• Keep the global network, servers and storage infrastructure compliance with corporate IT security guidelines.
• Troubleshoot and analyze systems and network problems for implementing rapid solutions .
• Manage and maintain all data and voice circuits.
• Manage and maintain company phone system and local voice infrastructure.
• Keep up to day IT hardware and software documentation , including but not limited to network diagrams, critical configuration , recovery strategy documentation,
software and hardware inventory and vendors/consultants contact information.
• Support backup infrastructure and execution, ensuring data and infrastructure backup are performed and completed according to the data center recovery
• Ensure company is under Software compliance guidelines
• Ensure all Data Center hardware and software support are up to date.
• Actively seeks out opportunities to improve existing practices, procedures and technology.
• Perform special projects as requested by Management.
•Keep updated Helpdesk system with tickets, projects and tasks documentation.
What You Need for this Position•1O+ years of systems and networking administration experience in complex and heterogeneous environment.
•Hands-On experience of:
o Active Directory 2003 and 2008 domains and configuration (2012 and 2016 a plus).
o Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (2016 a plus).
o Global network administration with strong knowledge on group policy administration, DHCP, DNS and domain trusts.
o Antivirus solutions
o Patch Management
o Expert knowledge of VMware for deployment and administration.
o Phone systems management.
o Hardware deployment; servers, storage and networking equipment.
o SAN and Fiber Channel technologies implementation.
o Systems and Network monitoring tools.
o Windows Terminal server implementation and administration.
o Ability to create scripts for networking administration.
o Cloud based Email administration.
o PBX Administration with VoIP.
o Cisco appliances configuration and management.
o Advance switching configuration, management and troubleshooting.
o VMware: installation, configuration and administration of VMware vSphere and VMware vCenter.
•Strong knowledge of:
o Windows cross platform migration.
o Linux environment.
o Communication technologies like BGP & GLBP routing protocols.
o Site to site VPN.
o Wireless security.
o Mobile devices management So, if you are a Network Administrator (Voice & Data) with experience, please apply today!
Required SkillsVMWare, Windows Server, Citrix, Hardware Development, Active Directory
If you are a good fit for the Network Administrator – VMWare, Windows Server, Citrix position, and have a background that includes:
VMWare, Windows Server, Citrix, Hardware Development, Active Directory and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.