|Date Posted||September 25, 2018|
VOLT has partnered with an IT Services Organization who is searching for a Network Cabling Tech to join their team in a contract to hire basis. In this role you will bring solid networking skills so assist with the physical networking of the environments. Please review the description below, and if you are qualified and interested, apply today.
- Complete patching requests within one business day SLA.
- Perform rack and stack of some networking devices as required in network closets
- Troubleshoot cable issues copper/fiber as needed.
- Support User Technology Group with all moves for any issues that may occur that will require physical access (run a new patch, replace patch, tone out, etc) to the IDF.
- Organize IDF rooms such that all materials/items needed to perform daily duties are properly organized and cables/parts are stocked.
- Clean up rooms as required.
Tech will be responsible for Secaucus NJ, 2 Sites across from each other and Piscataway NJ. Candidates must have reliable transportation to get to and from each site as needed..
Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications. Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
VOLT is an equal opportunity employer