|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
Voice and Data
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Network Management Operations Manager – I
- Manages the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of the organization's local area networks and wide area networks.
- Monitors the performance and security of fiber networks and related elements to ensure consistently strong reliability.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolution of issues present on passive optical networks and related network elements by supporting Central Office and Field Technicians to quickly alleviate any network degradation or failure.
- Assists with ongoing network maintenance and upgrade initiatives to grow and strengthen the network in preparation for next generation offerings for WAN/LAN Voice and Data solutions.
- Typically reports to Sr. Manager or above.
- Typically requires BS degree.
- 5-7 years of experience in a NOC or network transport environment.