This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Date Posted||July 27, 2018|
Voice and Data
- Provides in-depth analysis of trouble conditions and facilitate repair efforts.
- Works independently or coordinates a team of technicians as necessary.
- Monitors vendors' installation of equipment and perform/coordinate system testing and evaluation activities.
- Inspects and reviews hardware installation, wiring, power, grounding, system database validation, and other activities to ensure quality installation of services for the client.
- May perform adjunct installation, deinstallation, and relocation activities including, but not limited to, site preparation and installation and/or removal of cabling and wiring systems, terminal equipment, automated data processing services, and associated hardware and software.
- May be assigned to tasks requiring quality assurance testing of voice and data switching equipment.
- May install and/or maintain LAN/WAN equipment or networks of LANs/WANs.
- Expected to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with all levels of technical, engineering, and management personnel, as required.
- Coordinates the repair of large or complex troubles.
- Performs in the area of network testing, analysis, and optimization.
- Able to apply transmission-engineering principles to existing networks to ensure receipt of quality voice and data telecommunications services.
- Perform system administrative duties such as moves, adds and changes via Avaya PBX and other adjunct systems.