|Date Posted||April 4, 2018|
Kelly IT has an opening for a System Technician (Network Operations Center) with our client in Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration of Contract: 3+ Months (Possible Contingent to Hire)
Hours: 2pm-10:00pm Monday-Friday & 10:00am to 6pm Wed-Sunday
- Position Purpose: Perform front line troubleshooting as related to applications and network systems.
- Create and manage trouble tickets, resolving, assigning and escalating as appropriate for timely resolution and response
- Update operational run books for applications, databases, systems, and networks
- Responsible for the initial triage and determination of system faults and performance issues
- Monitor service levels and take appropriate action to maintain service level agreements
- Provide escalation status notification throughout the enterprise on service impacting events
- Resolve critical system issues on a 24×7 basis including notification, escalation and coordination
- Top Skill Sets: Experience with Windows environment/Server, Monitoring tool utilization experience (Solarwinds, CA Suite, etc.) UNIX, RHL OS, DBA experience (SQL/Oracle) Must have previous Service Desk experience
- Must be able to obtain a NACLCL (Working with DoD Data)
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in IT or related area.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Entry level knowledge of event management systems and other industry standard NOC tools (i.e. HPOV, MRTG, Cisco Works, SNMP, etc.), identifying and responding to alerts.
- Knowledge of notification and escalation of events, network, hardware, telephony, and systems troubleshooting and support.
If you are interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.