|Date Posted||July 24, 2018|
*NOW HIRING – QUALIFIED HVAC/R SERVICE TECHNICIANS*
A local mechanical is looking for qualified HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians to a full time/long term opportunity. The company is one of the fastest-growing companies in Northeast FL and have recently won a large contract and need experienced technicians to become part of their team!
- 2+ years of commercial HVAC service experience
- 1+ year of refrigeration experience
– Convenient Stores, Restaurants, Gas Stations
– Walk-in coolers and freezers
- System service and Start up
- Experience running a service vehicle
- Valid Drivers license and clean driving record
- Must have good understanding of mechanical systems
- Chilled water experience
- Strong troubleshooting experience that is current
- Ability to lift 50 + lbs
- Must provide Personal hand tools and meters and Torch set
(Recover unit and Tanks supplied)
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical
Components of A/C systems and Heating systems
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, solid state controls
to include microprocessors
- Working on rooftops
- Universal EPA license
- PLUS – NATE Certification
$$ Pay rates very competitive! It will be based on current pay wages and history of Refrigeration experience. $$
Call to find out more details on how much you could be earning!
Openings are IMMEDIATE – don't hesitate and apply TODAY!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.