|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
Operations Manager – HVAC
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
An experienced maintenance supervisor with training and experience in heating and refrigeration to work, under minimal supervision, as part of the site maintenance team. Primary responsibility is for day-to-day operations and supervision of the in-house 24×7 HVAC maintenance team. Additional key responsibilities include oversight of 3rd party HVAC maintenance, engage with client’s engineering team and provide subject matter expertise for HVAC systems.
- Day to Day Operations
- Oversight of in-house and 3rd-party HVAC maintenance
- Oversight of in-house and 3rd-party utility operations
- Manage work order processes for scheduling, execution and post-execution review
- Lead team through JHAs and execution permits
- Oversee, keep or maintain logs where applicable
- Provide system and equipment troubleshooting
- Acquire appropriate tools
- Utility Operations
- Oversees the scheduling and planning of HVAC equipment
- Oversees the scheduling and planning of steam & condensate systems
- Project manage, coordinate and execute system & equipment shutdowns
- Report status of utility systems to stakeholders
- Ability to read and red-line utility drawings
- Manage a team of in-house shift technicians and rotating operators
- Work closely with compliance for all procedures, protocols and work instructions
- Knowledge of refrigeration machinery, auxiliary equipment, vacuum systems, air conditioning, coolant and heating ventilation, fume hoods, bio safety cabinets, water systems, compressed air, specialty water and exhaust systems
- Provide recommendations to management and engineering for system upgrades, replacement, repair options and operational changes
- Provide review of engineering projects and assist in project turnover
- 5+ years HVAC trade experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- CMMS experience, Maximo preferred
- Proficient with email, MS Word, MS Excel
- Experience with building automation is a plus
What you can expect from us –
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]