This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Date Posted||November 4, 2018|
Facility: GUADALUPE COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position assists in providing lower level security services within the facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures incoming inmates and personnel have proper identification to enter and travel within the facility.
- Responds to visitor questions and telephone calls using proper etiquette and facility procedures.
- Ensures the proper use of key watch program.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations following established facility procedures.
- Observes security monitors to assist in properly identifying and monitoring inmate movement.
- Ensures proper distribution and return of radios and other equipment used within the facility.
- Maintains a log of all facility activities
- Maintains cleanliness of Master Control, Front Desk and the Reception area
- Ensures that restricted keys are issued only to authorized personnel.
- Maintains the employee accountability board
- Maintain accurate facility counts in accordance with the facility count room.
- Notifies Shift Supervisor any fire or security alarms.
- Maintains Central Control Office at all times. Ensures that inmates do not gain access to area.
- In the absence of a Correctional Officer assigned to the metal detector, monitors traffic into the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.