|Location||Ft Belvoir, VA|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2018|
Voice and Data
Contract: INSCOM C2IO
Title: PC/LAN Management Analyst
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers operational readiness by integrating and maintaining Logistics and Business software. GDIT PC/LAN Management Analysts will provide support to the INSCOM C2IO program, installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains technology and telecommunications equipment. Provides reports, completes requests for new service, determines methodology for installing PC’s/LAN connectivity, telephone service, determines appropriateness of moderate equipment changes or modifications, call switches, test trunks, test links and installs communication circuits.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintain and repairs voice, data and wireless communications systems.
- Maintain technology/telecommunication equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
- Interpret service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
- Test, locate, and repair equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
- Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the technologies, tools, and equipment used in technology/telecommunications systems support.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification is required
- Required Security Environment Certification:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Prefer Computing Environment (CE) Certification:
- CCNA or
*** All applicants must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance. **