This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
Judge Healthcare's Top Managed Care clients is currently seeking 20 Pharmacy Technicians!!! For an ASAP start!!!
Position starting December 17th, 2018!!!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Using established criteria and guidelines
- The pharmacy technician receives and processes prior authorization requests made by providers and members for medications not inherently covered on a member's prescription drug plan.
- Answer prior authorization inquiry calls or/and faxes as well as research and resolve formulary and benefit issues using the appropriate reference material.
- Resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Handles inbound phone requests and gathers member data to provide information for Pharmacist consultations.
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
Qualifications & Requirements:
- CA Pharmacy Tech license or National Pharmacy Tech license