|Location||ROCKVILLE, MD, MD|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2018|
Voice and Data
RADIO COMMUNICATIONS SUPERVISOR – PUBLIC SAFETY
RATE IS NEGOTIABLE – SALARY W/PTO and HOLIDAYS
RESUME TO: CRISS BRIENT at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
WE ARE A PRIME VENDOR – NO LAYERS!
Technical resource to supplement existing Radio Communications staff responsible for supporting the Public Safety Radio network and associated systems as directed by the Enterprise Telecommunications Services Division Chief.
1. Responsible for coordinating and assigning Technician personnel to the mandatory Radio Communications Services (RCS) 24-hour On-call support for the Radio Communications network.
2. Prepare and maintain records of work performed on County radio equipment (consoles, mobiles, portables, antenna sites) in accordance with and as required by the FCC.
3. Coordinate the repair of radio equipment as necessary with the appropriate Technician or repair vendor/facility.
4. Provide daily operational status reports to the RCS Manager.
5. Provide daily operational coordination and support of the RCS.
6. Assist with the implementation of RCS projects, including facilitating, planning, and prioritizing in conjunction with the RCS Manager.
7. Coordinate daily operational activities of the Radio Communication Technicians.
8. Support the RCS Manager regarding daily operational issues.
9. Provide timely communications on issues to the Public Safety Radio community as necessary.
• Project 25 (P25)
• Knowledgeable of 800 MHz radio
• Client two-way wireless communications products
• Project Management
• A strong understanding of Public Safety radio networks.
• Thorough knowledge of the principles of technology, planning, and equipment used in radio, microwave, data and voice system design.
• Supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations governing telecommunications
• Demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
• Demonstrated Project Management experience
• Completion of an accredited two-year undergraduate, certificate or trade school program, which provided training in the installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems.
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
ALTA has an established track record of leadership in IT consulting services for government, commercial and non-profit enterprises in the Washington, DC Metro area. Our deep experience, extensive network, and well-honed processes ensure continuous success in efficiency, client support, dedication, and value-add partnering with prime contractors.
Our Mission is to provide our clients and consultants with superior service and superb results – every time.
ALTA IT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.