|Date Posted||June 9, 2018|
Enlivant is seeking a Regional Director of Facilities Management for our West Texas Region!
At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Regional Director of Facilities, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living – creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Regional Director of Facilities, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The RDFM is responsible for performing and/or coordinating all repairs and physical maintenance of assigned residence(s). You ensure preventive maintenance is scheduled and performed on all equipment as needed for the residences. Lastly, this individual ensures that fire alarm, fire suppression and other emergency equipment are maintained and tested per the guidelines of the National Fire Protection Agency and other applicable local and state codes.
• Continually supporting the Facilities Department at the community that are required in 24/7 operations.
• Implements preventative and predictive maintenance system for facilities, continuously improving productivity, reliability, and costs. This includes spare parts strategy and management.
• Actively promote the facilities team through training of employees to build required individual and team capabilities.
• Implements and promotes efficiency improvement projects for all communities.
• Helps maintain objectives and targets for the department and its employees based on company goals and ensures proper execution to meet expected outcomes.
• Provides leadership for the community facilities team and ensures alignment with all corporate Facilities Management standards and practices.
• Actively works to reduce workplace health and safety incidents.
• Drives implementation of clean operations standards in the areas.
• Maintains the annual operating and capital budgets for the department and company communities, ensuring proper control and appropriate improvement plans are in place.
• Assists in developing and executing continuous improvement activities and projects focused on cost and reliability.
• In association with the Community Support Center Facilities Department, planning, budget, and scheduling facilities modifications including cost estimates and contracts for construction and renovations.
• Performs audits to support facility compliance standards.
• Assists in maintaining long-range plans, conceptual designs, and capital outlay requirements and documentation for facility.
• Coordinates and maintains program specifications, requirements for proposals and contracts as well as associated documents.
• Acts as liaison to local public utility, environmental, governmental and energy agencies as necessary.
• Inspects construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established specifications.
• Assists with the coordination of building space allocation, layout and communication services.
• Acts as a support mechanism to direct maintenance personnel and workers engaged in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair and preventive maintenance.
• Drives and enforces use of structured problem solving and statistical analysis within the daily work of the community Facilities teams.
• Able to effectively support, work with and through other department as required to meet company objectives.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Experience in Healthcare or a relevant discipline such as a licensed HVAC, Electrician, Plumber, Boiler Operator, and Certified Facilities Technicians or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5-10 years of experience as Facilities Manager or Director of Facilities in a healthcare setting.
• Must possess an in-depth working knowledge of senior housing.
• Must exhibit project management capabilities with demonstrated prior experience.
• Demonstrated experience successfully managing the growth of facilities and developing the necessary facilities teams to support the growth. This includes prior experience managing facilities maintenance personnel such as licensed HVAC, Electrician, Plumber, Boiler Operator and Certified Facilities Technicians.
• Must have prior experience managing the environmental health and safety function and personnel.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools such as Word, Excel and Power Point as well as ERP systems for reporting. Additional preference for knowledge and use of project management software and ERP systems.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Regional, divisional, maintenance, management, facility, maintenance tech, manager, Sanitation, Janitorial, Leadership