|Date Posted||June 9, 2018|
The purpose of the Preventative Maintenance Technician is to maintain each unit at its highest level of appearance and
working condition. Each room shall be visited two times a year by the Preventative Maintenance Technician and follow
PM schedule as assigned.
• The Preventative Maintenance Tech will abide by the list of non-occupied rooms to be PM'd and follow the approved
• Refer to resort specific in-unit policies which advise and are not limited to the following: door latch not to be used while
inside the unit, door to be closed upon entering for safety. Amenities, appliances, furniture, fixtures, linens are not for
personal use during visitation to the units.
• Follow the detailed guestroom PM checklist and check off each item as it is completed.
• Coordinate unit readiness with resort guest services to ensure unit availability.
• Make sure the PM cart is loaded with supplies for the day before going out in the field.
• Check phone to make sure all buttons are programed and working.
• Touch up paint where needed assuring that paint matches original color.
• Repair items where needed.
• Make sure all work areas have been cleaned.
• Notify Manager upon completion of the room.
• Look at the physical condition of the unit and the resort and correct any unsafe conditions.
• Maintain accurate records of your PM reports.
• Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of our guest and associates in a friendly and professional
• Pass on written communication to Supervisors and Managers through PM report.
• PM report must be filled out completely and put in to three-ring binder and turned in at the end of each day.
• Must have full knowledge of quality audit and ensure all audit procedures are followed at all times.
• Responsible for cleaning golf cart after use and complete checklist of a visual inspection to ensure it is operating
• Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are followed at all times.
• Use protective equipment when necessary and follow safety procedures.
• Identify and personally correct any safety related hazards within the resort.
• Must respond in the event of an emergency situation regardless of position; i.e. fire, trouble-type alarms and waterflow.
• Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7 day work week.
• Follow and maintain all MSDS standards within the department as required.
• Follow all key control system policies for the department that protects the security of each respective area.
• Complete all work assignment request in a professional and timely manner.
• Handle guest request as assigned.