|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
The Amazon Robotic III will be working in a fulfillment distribution or sort center. This individual will be responsible for repairing and maintaining the robots along with light building repairs and housekeeping. ARIII will walk around with iPad's making sure robots are running smoothly. Maintain and troubleshoot electrical systems to robots.
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to Robotic System
* Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot control components, photo eyes, proximity sensors, servo drives, tachs and encoders
* Knowledge of the Ethernet communication modules.
* Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and direction to help them achieve their goals Ability
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
* Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
* Electrical, knowledge of basics components
* Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
* Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
* Supporting continuous improvement in department
if you are interested in this role please give me a call at 503-403-1901 or email me at
Thank you and I am looking forward to helping you land this job!
All My Best,
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.