This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Roll Out Technician
- Proactively monitor client networks and equipment and take immediate action or escalate alerts as required.
- Provide first & second level of support to clients to identify, diagnose, and resolve issues accordingly.
- Act as escalation point for 3rd party Level 1 call center.
- Become SME in the network or application that is assigned to them.
- Provide technical support to clients during live and test broadcasts.
- Adhere to all departmental and company-wide guidelines, practices, policies and procedures
- Maintain client service level agreements.
- Log and track issues using problem management database (ConnectWise) and maintain accurate information.
- Perform and log system checks for all client networks on a predetermined daily schedule.
- Escalate / dispatch trouble tickets to appropriate channels.
- Maintain data and provide updates for 3rd party software provided by clients.
- Recommend parts for replacement and scope of work statements for field service technicians.
- Assist Sub Contractors and onsite technicians with equipment swaps, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance. Track, follow-up and communicate ongoing issues resolution and statuses for trouble tickets to appropriate parties.
- Ensure video monitoring wall is operational.
- Provide reports as required.
- Maintain data and knowledge base materials on common drive.
- Accurately record data changes to locations and equipment within internal systems (Asset Tracking).
- Train new employees
- Assist with the creation of templates, documents to be posted on Internal Knowledge Base.
- Flexible schedule. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays