|Date Posted||March 31, 2018|
Olgoonik’s role, will be to support the Security and Intelligence Directorate (SID) and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). In fulfilling this responsibility, we will offer support services in developing, implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving programs that complement the DARPA mission. Our mission will be responsible for facilitating the secure and successful accomplishments of the SID mission, and protecting DARPA personnel, information, and property. We will provide business continuity that fully comply with Public Law and National Policy and applicable Executive Orders, and Department of Defense Directives, instructions and regulations.
- Provide maintenance, backups, and repair and replacement activities for the automated security systems through the government.
- Provide software updates, data archiving.
- Support security authorization activities in compliance with Information System Certification and Accreditation Process. (NISCAP).
- Conduct systems checks to make sure systems are running at peak efficiency and are free of malicious code.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing the work required by this contract in a classified environment, preferably in the Department of Defense.
- Desired training in maintenance and operation of Lenel security systems.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or 5 years’ experience in ESS programming.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of contemporary access control, intrusion detection systems, and closed circuit television systems.
- Knowledge of integrated security systems analysis, design and implementation, database structure.
- Adept in report writing and electronic security systems computer programming concepts, computer hardware systems and capabilities, and analysis of user needs.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Lenel Certified Associate; Certified as a Level I Alarm Technician by the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association, or other recognized certifying authority or Electronic Security Technician certified by DCJS.
TOP SECRET Clearance Level Required
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance
- Must have a current US Government Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) (less than 4-1/2 years old) or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk and hear.
In performance of this contract, occasional travel to other locations may be required.
The position’s responsibilities are performed in a typical office environment.