|Date Posted||April 29, 2018|
Voice and Data
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Communications Technician for a direct hire position in Seguin, Texas (TX).
The best candidate will function as a lead member of a technical team to support a wide array of communication systems across a large geographic area. This position will provide opportunity to be directly involved in the deployment of new communications infrastructure along with technical assistance, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of existing systems.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting for various types of communication systems, such as voice, data, SCADA, Fiber Optics, RF communications, two way radios, badge access, backup power systems, video surveillance, in addition to the infrastructure which it supports
- This includes assisting with the overall planning and implementation of new and/or more efficient and responsive communications infrastructure and the development and implementation of new products and services
- Direct local contractors engaged in the installation and maintenance of communication systems
- Provide support and first level training/mentoring of the up and coming communications team
- Drive standards in the field and provide feedback
- Assist in development and implementation of processes and procedure that promote an efficient work environment
- Assist in documentation of systems and procedures
- Participate in On-call schedule