|Date Posted||December 8, 2018|
Senior or Lead Field Service Apparatus Technician
Tucson or Phoenix
Energizing your career with a fabulous job opportunity with our Field Services department as a Senior or Lead Field Service Apparatus Technician. Due to continued growth, we are seeking seasoned Apparatus Technicians and Field Apparatus Engineers in the Tucson/Phoenix area. If you have 2+ years of apparatus testing experience in a breaker shop or low and medium voltage industrial facility, we want to hear from you! Our seasoned apparatus service technicians lead and perform testing, maintenance and repair of low and medium voltage circuit breakers, transformers, switch-gear, motor control and other electrical apparatus in the shop and in the field.
We are offering a full time opportunity with fantastic incentives for OT hours worked, comprehensive insurance plans, company provided vehicle, fantastic professional growth opportunities, safety and training classes and an excellent compensation plan!
- Performing testing on low and medium voltage breakers including Megger, Ductor, Hi-Pot, Hi-Current, and Timing tests.
- Completing mechanical work and repairs on breakers, including tear down, refurbishment and parts replacement.
- Wiring circuit breakers.
- Utilizing and accurately reading meters.
- Reading schematics and wiring drawings.
- Troubleshooting circuit breaker controls.
- Testing power and current transformers, including Power Factor and TTR.
- Able to work with electrical tools and socket sets.