|Date Posted||May 6, 2018|
Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity for a Server Hardware Technician in the Niles & Lake Forrest, IL area.
Diagnose and troubleshoot Hardware issues on HP ProLiant and Cisco UCS Hardware Platforms. Perform repairs and upgrades to the various hardware components such as hard drives, system boards, memory modules, power supplies, and PCI cards, etc. Perform Firmware updates; must be able to perform cable management tasks such as labeling, proper routing through cable management structures.
Responsibilities include racking and stacking of new equipment as well as decommissioning / un racking of old hardware.
Responsibilities / Skills:
· Must have basic hand tools for servicing the hardware and racking of equipment
· Participation in 7×24 on-call rotation
· Occasional schedule flexibility for weekend / evening project work
· Minimum 2 years of experience with HP ProLiant and Cisco UCS Server Hardware (Includes blade/chassis models as well as stand-alone units)
· HP Certifications/Authorizations for Server Hardware warranty repair is required
· Experience with HP ILO and Onboard Administrator (OA) tools
· Experience with Cisco UCS manager is required
· Experience working in enterprise data centers
· Service Now Experience is a plus
· SUN Hardware experience is a plus
Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.
To learn more about Connection or to apply directly through our website, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=External&c=1072441. Register to receive daily job updates!
Connection, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.