|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
Take your career to the next level with eXcell. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide, AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
Server Technician Position Overview:
- Data Center Environmental Support
- Managing the monitoring hardware, software, data and reporting
- Data Center Regulatory Compliance Support
- SOX, Audit and Inspection support
- CAPA, audit and deviation support
- Participate in SOX annual control review and document management
- Facilities qualification: SOP support, testing, quality documentation management and support
- GDCF SharePoint Support
- User administration, organization and overall support
- Off-site data tape Support – Iron Mountain, EDM Americas VRI
- Usage analyses (13 USA Accounts) for Legal effort to reduce off-site tape
- Resolve accounts payable problems
- Coordinate off-site tape destruction
- Technical writing – SOP support as needed. GDCA review and testing etc.
- Harmonizing applicable DCF SOPs
- SOPs – Backup / Recovery, Off-site Tape Procedures, etc. for Genzyme
- GeodIS support – new Work Instructions and approval work-flow etc.
- Local IDF and MDF support
- Local MDF and IDF coordinate cleaning services and server hardware support
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.