|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the maintenance supervisor will maintain the interior and exterior of the community in a neat and sanitary condition, free from hazards to the residents, staff and guests. Assigns tasks and supervises the maintenance technicians. Responsible for the continued operation of all appliances and equipment in the community, including all vehicles. Oversees all maintenance on recreational facilities such as whirlpools and pools.
PART III: POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
Ensure all maintenance departmental policies are completed, updated and put into effect.
Establish and maintain routine preventative maintenance program for the entire physical plant and equipment according to policy and manufacturers' instructions.
Hire, train, supervise and schedule personnel for maintenance functions.
Maintain heating equipment, refrigeration and AC, ventilation systems, plumbing systems, residential appliances and other maintenance and repair of physical plant.
Maintain meticulous records of maintenance work performed, safety follow-up, warranties of equipment, and preventative maintenance schedule.
Maintain MSDS file for all departments.
Maintain telephone systems, call systems and alarms, carpentry, furniture repair and small scale remodeling.
Serve as Fire Marshall for the community, maintain and test the fire prevention system.
Supervise the maintenance of grounds throughout the year.
- High school diploma with one year or more of technical training school or equivalent experience in the maintenance field preferred.
- Must possess sufficient technical knowledge, experience and mechanical ability to maintain and repair mechanical, electrical, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and heating equipment.
- Must be able to supervise and plan work for others.
- Must be capable of working in confined areas, lifting, climbing and carrying.
License or Certification Requirements:
- Proof of a good driving record