|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Above Market Wages + Spiffs
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k + Company Match
- Take Home Company Truck
- Paid Time Off
- Development Opportunities & Paid Training
- 5+ years of related HVAC service experience in addition to training, or equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.