|Date Posted||July 24, 2018|
Volt is seeking a Sr Network Team Lead responsible for the day-to-day operations of the networking data break-fix team for our major government contractors network, spanning across 86 executive branch agencies.
This individual would be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements for the Enterprise Services & Operations Network. Assess network issues and perform replacement of failed hardware, device configurations or communications media. Work with Tier 1 to assess circuit issues and the required response with communication vendors. Diagnose issues with network wireless access points either Aruba or CISCO and correct configuration issues to restore services. Dispatch vendor technicians to align wireless antennas as needed.
- Network break fix processes to troubleshoot and restore failed CISCO routers and switches.
- Network and System Administration and Monitoring including bandwidth utilization with NETQOS, SMARTS and WLC GUI
- Diagnosing cable and fiber issues
- Interpersonal communication/conflict resolution
- Supporting the State Virginia through Elections, Emergencies and normal operations
- Trouble Data Center Issues
- Ongoing Training of Tier 1 Staff
- Configuring Network switches VLANS
- Kanban/Scrum exposure
- DHCP reservations using Blue Cat
- Diagnosing Wireless Issues
- Change Control Compliance
- Diagnosing POE Issues
- Coordinating Team Emergency Response
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tracking Equipment Inventory
- Maintain Network Documentation
(9) years or more experience
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.