|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||May 6, 2018|
If interested in this opportunity please contact Mitchell Thompson
by email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Position: Product Test Technician
Location: Austin, TX
- VMware NSX (NSX is network hypervisor that provides a platform to manage virtualized network deployments)
- Deploying VMware NSX with Cisco Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting networking issues (configuring Cisco switches for complex network topologies)
- All stages of product QA: functional, regression, system, acceptance, and performance testing
- Executing test plans, developing test cases, reporting, tracking and verifying using different defect tracking system (JIRA)
- Executing test cases in the context of DellEMC Hyper Converged Infrustructure solutions QA activities.
- Occasionally writing new and modifying existing test cases.
- Knowledge of Linux/KVM, VMware ESXi and MS Hyper-V
- 3+ years expertise in networking, specifically VMware NSX, network virtualization.
- 7+ years in system QA.
- Must have at least one of the Cisco Certifications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP networks in datacenters.
- Experience testing SDN networks (VMware NSX, Cisco ACI).
- Have 1 of the following certifications:
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Data Center
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Routing and Switching
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP Cloud
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Security
- VMware Datacenter Vitrualization and Linux Certified Administrator
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.