|Date Posted||November 3, 2018|
Voice and Data
Designs, implements and maintains moderately and highly complex telecommunications infrastructure for the enterprise. Responsible for day to day support as well as afterhours support in an on-call rotation with focus on new implementations, pro-active monitoring and problem resolution. This includes management and administration of the infrastructure and associated software, including Cisco Call Manager, call accounting systems, voice mail, interactive voice response, video conferencing systems and web conferencing systems
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Hands-on knowledge of the installation, implementation, and maintenance of telecommunications equipment, video conferencing equipment, and voice/data equipment, including current versions of Cisco Call Manager is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
1. Performs design, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of Cisco Unified Collaboration (UC) environments.
2. Resolves complex incidents and service requests independently.
3. Generates utilization reports related to telecommunications equipment and services.
4. Maintains telecommunications inventory and database of phone numbers, parts and supplies.
5. Provide support to telecom infrastructure initiatives in the areas of Cisco Call Manager, voicemail, video conferencing and web conferencing
6. Provides server level support of the telecommunications environment including backup, capacity monitoring and server rebuild with vendor support.
7. Independently provides basic and complex administration of the telecom environments.
8. Assists with developing technical reference architecture and enterprise standards for Cisco collaboration environments.
9. Assists in selection of new hardware and software services and/or vendors.
10. Keep current on new and innovative collaboration technologies and makes recommendations.
11. Updating telecom documentation including written narrative and Visio diagrams.
12. Provides design and complex installations for new facilities.
13. Processes service requests, coordinates with technicians and/or vendors, and schedules services to meet construction and other special projects.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.