|Date Posted||September 5, 2018|
Traveling HVAC Technician
A renowned company based out of Minden, LA, is looking to establish their first 2 person team in Indianapolis, IN. This team will be expected to travel to rural cell towers to service the precast concrete buildings that house the electrical equipment and install AC units and provide any maintenance needs.
- Travel to telecommunications shelters located near rural cell towers to provide basic building maintenance.
- Install AC units, fixing doors / locks, basic electrical, minor plumbing and repair flooring
- Travel 2-3 weeks at a time (Covering Midwest – IN, KY, OH, MI, WI) – some work is local
- Traveling to cell tower sites to service the precast concrete building that houses the electrical equipment.
- 2+ years of HVAC/Electrical background (Apartments, hotels, commercial buildings, etc.)
- Ability to travel 2-3 weeks at a time
- Ability to work up to 60 to 80 hours per week
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Math & Measuring Skills
- Valid Driver's License
- $40/day per diem
- Paid Travel
- Paid Hotel
- 1.5x for OT
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.