|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Process Operator – Roseville, MN
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a Process Operator for one of our top clients in Roseville, MN. This is a 3-6 month contract-to-hire position.
As a Process Operator placed with Kelly Scientific Resources, you will be responsible for operating Waste Water treatment system.
- Understanding and efficiently operating a complex, manually operated and controlled chemical feed and recovery system.
- Monitoring and adjusting system parameters to achieve high quality results.
- Moving, emptying, and filling canisters
- Perform QC check on filled vessels including leak checks and flow testing using designated test stations.
- Perform daily maintenance, cleaning, and calibration of equipment.
- Operation of dry fill media station.
- Entering and maintaining accurate data in various record logs for inventory accuracy and QC records retention.
- Assist in troubleshooting machine operations/processes to improve efficiency
- Assist in resolving routine manufacturing and/or maintenance related problems affecting daily operations.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area by actively participating in housekeeping responsibilities.
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Palletizing orders – operation of automated shrink wrap machine
- Ensuring order is filled correctly
- Miscellaneous duties as requested
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- AAS degree in Chemistry or related field is preferred
- Must be able to safely operate forklift
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- 40 Hours HAZWOPER training preferred
- Demonstrate understanding of rules of a RCRA Part B Hazardous Waste facility
- Knowledge and understanding of Hazardous waste is preferred
- Good understanding of basic Chemistry and knowledge of Inoragnic metals
- Good communication skills, problem solver and ability to multitask, make decisions in changing environment are key parameters
- Maintain safe, clean and positive work atmosphere
- Previous experience in a lean manufacturing environment is a plus
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.