So you are thinking about hiring a Recruiter?
Well, then think again!
It may sound like a good idea, until you see the cost of actually hiring one.
Here’s the thing: according to PayScale.com, the average pay for a Recruiter is a whopping $45,222 per year.
And here’s the kicker – according to CNN, the actual cost is always 20% higher. So that works out to about $54,266.40/year ($4,522.20/month)!
And when you compare that excessive monthly outlay to a monthly membership
cost of $199.95 at CablingJobs.com, then I think its an absolute no brainer!
If this makes perfect sense to you, then click this link to sign up for one of our packages today:
Still not convinced? Okay, let’s go through some of the job duties of a recruiter that can also be performed by CablingJobs.com
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
I am sure you would agree with me that the above is one hell of a job scope, and CablingJobs.com can perform them all with minimal fuss… and starting at only $199.95/month, this is an absolute steal:
And remember, we talked about the excessive cost of hiring a recruiter at the beginning of this article?
Well, those figures haven’t included:
* Social Security Tax – This is the largest portion of the†payroll tax†paid by employers.
* Medicare tax – This is the second part of the employer’s payroll tax, and it contributes to the nation’s Medicare system.
* State unemployment insurance: That assumes the 50-state average unemployment insurance rate of 2.8% on the average wage cap of $16,488.
* Health care insurance benefits: This is by far the highest expense for any boss, and it’s one that most small businesses don’t skimp on.
And no, we are not done yet!
Retirement plans like the 401(k) are another expense that the business owner has to bear. The average company contribution in 401(k) plans is 2.5% of an worker’s
salary, according to researchers at the nonprofit Plan Sponsor Council of America.
When you add these taxes and retirement plans to the average cost of hiring a recruiter, then the final amount will make the monthly membership fee of $199.95/month look like a drop in a big bucket!
So if you want to save on the heavy cost of hiring a Recruiter
(And a few headaches as well)…
…then go ahead and click this link to sign up to one of our packages TODAY:
To Your Recruiting Success,
- Cabling Jobs Introduction: In today’s increasingly competitive environment, gaining a strong foothold in any industry has become an uphill task. This is especially true for certain technical positions across a variety of industries. Finding steady work is often not possible even if you are qualified and have a professional certification. At a time where everyone seems to be ...
- Fire alarm jobs Fire is liable for innumerous cases of trauma, severe injuries and deaths each year. The work of the fire alarm technician is to come to the rescue of buildings and properties that have caught fire. It’s also the responsibility of the fire alarm expert to perform periodic risk assessment. Whether you earn good amount of ...
- Fire Alarm Staffing And What They Can Do Fire Alarm Staffing Company A Fire Alarm Staffing Company can help supply the manpower and the technical knowledge needed to help with the start and completion of all your Fire Alarm installation needs. Providing key people to accomplish the job of Fire Alarm installation is the primary responsibility of a Fire Alarm Staffing Company. They will ...
- Choosing a Specialization vs Doing It All One of the most exciting things about installing cable is the variety of jobs which are out there. Some technician’s choose to be a “Jack of all trades” and others choose a specialization. When you are new to the industry it can be a tough choice. Each path has its pros and cons. Even if ...
- The Dirty Secrets Of Hiring A Recruiter (See Shocking Answers Inside!) So you are thinking about hiring a Recruiter? Well, then think again! It may sound like a good idea, until you see the cost of actually hiring one. Here’s the thing: according to PayScale.com, the average pay for a Recruiter is a whopping $45,222 per year. And here’s the kicker – according to CNN, the actual cost is always ...
- Alarm Installation Tools Being in the field of alarm installation is unique. Some of the job requirements are similar to CCTV or cable installation, but alarm installation is very much a cross between these two fields with some locksmithing thrown in. Like any industry, there are some trade tools that industry specific. This will serve as a guide to ...