Cabling Resume –
5+ years as user of Lab Systems with 7+ years of other CSV experience
• Specific hands-on experience with validating, qualifying, and/or using Pharmaceutical GMP QC Lab Standalone systems.
Experience working with systems users from different platforms.
Experience with international sites.
* Pharma industry experience environment.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Experience in Labware, Empower LIMS systems
• Experience in validating Lab equipments
*Employed as a part time onsite technical engineer with world wide tech services.
* Employed at a Benchtop Lab Support Analyst with Tata Consultancy Services at Amgen Pharmaceuticals * in Thousand Oaks, California.
* Formerly employed with Amazon at oak-03 facility in patterson, CA.
Hardware and software configurator.
Dedicated and detailed Technical Support/Project Manager with experience managing the technical and business challenges associated with Hardware and Software Computer Systems including software deployment.
Win 95 and up, ie win xp, win nt all platforms, win 2000 (server) Macintosh tiger systems.
Office Suite. Word Perfect Suite. Web creation applications. Database mainternance applications.
Ø Successful experience planning, executing, and closing out technical problems associated with Computer Hardware and Software related equipment.
Ø Exceptional presentation, coordination, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide key information to individuals from varying backgrounds and levels of experience.
Ø Technical proficiencies include Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, Mac Operating Systems, All PC and Mac Hardware,WAN-LAN, Laboratory Instrumentation, Masspectrometers, Plate Readers, Top Counts, Imaging Systems, Cantab Systems and Associated Software, including
Analyst Software, Ar, Remedy, Imaging hardware and Software Systems, Evaporator Systems, Titrators, Water Purification Systems, Balances and Scales, Filtration Systems, Pipetttes and Pipettors, Pump Systems, GXP support for GXP Systems.
©Technical proficient troubleshooting complex desktop, laptop and networking issues while enhancing productivity by meeting business needs. I report assigned tasks, identify risks and report to team lead.
I show my eagerness to learn quickly and be high producer of team and collaborate as my main goal.
Technical Support Associate – June 1999 to June 2001
I served as client service technical advisor. This role consisted in supporting microsoft office suite environment including the installation of peripheral devices such as monitors, setting up conference rooms, synching palm pilots to email, backing up and restoring databases in outlook. Supporting of network printers, cumply with SLA and bring resolution to daily calls, provide detailed reports in AR-remedy. Provide complete hardware support for older and newer computer equipment and peripherals.
Technical Support Leader – 2001 to 2005
At this stage of my employment at Roche Bioscience, I am in-charge of deploying, setting up Validated Systems in Special Laboratories. These systems are created with a special Image approved by the FDA for Data Collection and therefore are held to the highest standards of GLP, GMP and GXP environment regulation. The procedures for correcting catastrophic hardware and software failures on these systems must be recorded in a special Log with my signature for FDA evaluation. All procedures are to be followed and documented properly, signed and proper IQ-OQ entries in special logs documented.
At this stage, I am in charge of all laboratory equipment, including computer systems and instrumentation. I keep daily briefings with my staff to discuss problems, potential problems or if we need to involve another group to accomplish a task. I use my direct-reporting line with upper management to keep information flowing and keep all parties updated.
The meetings are kept daily for training purposes on how to use the tools to make our jobs much easier. I am the point of contact for everything laboratory support. This system works well for us.
· Planned and managed new product implementations for customers. Gathered requirements based on scientific and business goals. Developed and managed the project plan and client relationship.
· Completed the technical work required to implement and deploy laboratory computers.
· Analyzed workflow and specific scientific needs for current and prospective clients recommending a standard or custom solution.
· Documented solution requirements and provided work estimates.
Technical Support Project Manager – 2006 to November- 2009·
Worked with clients to provide engaging, comprehensive training in a formal classroom setting or in custom one-on one training sessions· Strong leadership, initiative, and problem solving skills lead to selection as the lead for the laboratory transfer of equipment from Palo Alto to New Jersey, and gathered feedback.
· Presented findings and recommendations to management team at monthly project meetings.
· Proven problem-solving skills addressing data integrity issues, software bugs, learning new software by
experimentation prior to training material release.
· Extensive experience migrating data and results from SD files, delimited text files, and database tables
· Proficient Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
· Analyzes non-functional equipment/software to identify problem areas and recommended corrective actions; assists customers with installation and troubleshooting. Answer and follow-up customer problem(s) calls in an efficient and professional manner.
· Escalation to cross functional technical teams if necessary
· Strong networking background
· Full understanding on how to support Software and Hardware
· Meet departmental functional objectives and various performance related metrics.
· Create, update and manage service tickets from start of an event through resolution and closure.
· Trained and mentored new and junior staff.
· Creator and Maintainer of Laboratory Computer Systems DB
∙ Responsible for Laboratory Server Systems and Lead Configurator.
∙ Principal Project Manager for Lab Support Systmes.
∙ GXP Lead for Lab Computer Systems and Configuration.
Recently upgraded my passport.
Acquired TWIC card.
Acquired new Merchant Mariner document.
I have a valid California drivers license with a clean driving record.
Completed Basic Safety Training at the California Maritime Academy 09/19/2014.
Owner of Menlo Park computer service10/xxx-xxx-xxxx.
This role is mostly to repair broken computer systems by replacing defective parts, upgrading operating systems, testing memory, installing hard drives, backing up old hard drives using ghost and/or symantec livestate. Install computers for clientd, remove viruses, test drivers, compatibilities etc.
Work for Tech Service Today as an onsite technical analyst.
In this role I have performed the following.
Installation of operating system win xp on desktop pc.
Installation of motherboard on pc systems.
Installation of local old school parallel printers including software and test.
Installation of printers for commercial cash registers and testing.
Installation of networking equipment. And testing.
Installation of routers of all types and styles.
Installation of cat5 cabling and configuration.
Crimping of networking rj45 cabling for clients.
Testing of telephone connectivity for clients.
Cat5 cable pull.
Creation of loopback cables for testing of customer equipment while onsite.
Installation and testing of wan router.
And the most rewarding job I have performed for tech service today is, ambassador for my parent company. The highest standard of work ethic, workmanship and client satisfaction.
Customer service is what I do best.
Working for Tata Consultancy Services, onsite at Amgen Pharmaceuticals in Thousand Oaks, California.
My first assignment was to asses and install networking boxes to serial devices including pipetors, plate readers, top counts, balances of all types and makes, osmometers, turbidimeters, etc…etc…etc.
Because of my highly technical abilities I was chosen to perform the installation of serial devices in the Amgen Pharmaceutical site in Puerto Rico. Successful completion.
My current project is to setup medical devices using wireless controllers. Specially for instruments which move from station to station. I am on target to completing this project and I am sure to be a candidate to tech the other analysts at other sites what we have learned in thousand oaks.
Bi-lingual English And Spanish.
People Person Extraordinaire
Team Player and Crowd Pleaser
Attention to Detail. Yes Can Do Attitude.
Always positive project deliverer.
Computer Systems Analyst in business for over 15 years.
Certificate in from Georgetown University in Project Management.
Attending Phoenix University for a degree in Database Systems Administration
Contact info firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last Resume Update||October 3, 2018|