Cabling Resume – communications engineer
2308 Fairborne Wy
Henderson NV. 89074
Sr Field Engineer/Project Manager
Nov. 2015 – Aug. 2018
West Coast Operations/Los Angeles
- Plays an integral role in the Project Life Cycle
- Gathers and analyzes data to establish the systems requirements based on the clients needs and business process specific documents
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to system integration work tasks and team members
- Draft technical instructions, systems design and other systems integration related documents
- Interact with various team members such as management Administration and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based on system recommendations
- Provide plant with post installation and integration support based on upgrades based on implementations or any changes
- Conduct new hire interviews and training infrastructure for new employees and clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve software configuration issues escalated from users and the technical support team
- Analyze system data using SQL and creating visual reports using Microsoft report Builder tools
Communications Field Engineer/ Project Manager
May 2013 – Nov 2015
Los Angeles Market
(San Diego CA)
- Integral in complete wireless cell site builds, upgrades and equipment installation and modernization.
- Installed cabinets, radios etc. making all necessary cable and wire terminations/connections including multi-strand fiber optics and/or cat-5.
- Built appropriate mounting frames for all equipment (uni-strut, H frames, etc.) including conduit runs and coaxial connections.
- Performed and reported all fiber optic and Anritsu/PIM cable sweep test data, as well as all site closeout photos.
- Carefully coordinated plans and specs using RFDS protocol and standards, staying consistent with project schedules and plans for all installations.
- Accurately provided status information on project progress to the project management.
- LTE installs for T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon and AT&T.
- Experience in decommissioning, beef-up, Monopole and SST stacking, TDMA, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, and Mini Link Microwave. All aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement and maintenance (TMAs, diplexers, coax, connectors, jumpers, steel platforms, and grounding) Read, decipher, and interpret engineering drawings, technical installation documents, and test data (sweeps) as required.
- Climb, build, and service all tower types: Guyed, Self-Supporting, Monopole and Rooftops.
- Distribute, pick-up, and organize tools/materials.
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner as delegated by site carrier and contract.
- Work as lead/foreman to maintain a safe job site.
Tower/Lines Lead 2012– May 2013
B.C.I. Communications (Lynnwood, WA)
- Site Preparation, Wireless Installations, Broadcast, Sweep Testing, Trouble Shooting, Equipment Procurement / Warehousing, Electrical, Power/Telco Installation & Design.
- Grounding Design & Installation Testing, Preventive Maintenance and Repair, Commercial and Industrial , Service Ground Testing.
- Tower Erection, Tower Upgrade/Modification.
- Antenna and Coax/Fiber Installation.
- Assisted Project Manager in Crew Operations in accordance with RFDS and plans.
United States Marine Corps. 1992 – Aug 2012
(Master Sergeant /E-8) Worldwide Operations
- 1st Force Reconnaissance/ Special Operations Group
- 2nd Force Reconnaissance Special Operations Group
Proved to be a Leader as a Fleet Marine Force Operative and Senior Staff Non Commissioned Officer. Assigned to a Special Operations Group. Held a Secret Security Clearance. Deployed to the Mediterranean, Kosovo, Albania, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Crete, Spain, Africa, Australia, Japan and World Operations in the Middle East, Iraq and Afghanistan. Honorable Discharge/Retired in May 2011.
- Drill Instructor – Instructed up to 1200 Marine Corps recruits in all aspects of field and weapons training. Implemented training schedules, oversaw safety of recruits and provided emergency medical care as needed. Evaluated/ graded recruits and conducted individualized training. Trains recruits in the fundamentals of service life and the development in the recruit of discipline physical fitness, pride and love of the Marine Corps and Country.
- Scout Sniper Team Leader – Assigned to a Special Operations Scout Sniper Platoon. Assembled Sniper Teams, give tactical orders in War time situations to prevent safety and loss of life to fellow marines and or allies.
- Recruit Training – 13 week training course to gain integrity, discipline, teamwork, duty to self and nation. Field Training, Field Firing Range Training and Combat Water Survival Training.
University of Phoenix, Murrieta, CA 2006 – 2010
- Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Emergency Medicine
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR
- Certified as an Instructor of ComTrain’s “Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue”
- Certified Tower Climber – ComTrain (Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue Course)
- OSHA 10 Card
- OSHA RF Safety course
|Last Resume Update||September 18, 2018|